Sunday, October 31, 2010

Greek Fest



Greek Festival, home of the most delicious Greek food in the US.  Ok, maybe at least in Upstate NY.  Finn ate himself into a food coma, something I would have gladly accompanied him doing, but they don't make adult-sized strollers. 

This challenge is 2-fold, I used a Sketchy Thursdays 10-28 sketch and used Apron Strings 5 on Friday challenge for this.  It wasn't until I had finished this layout before I realized that the 2 sheets of patterned paper were in liu of 1 sheet of cardstock and 1 sheet of patterned paper.  Totally my bad, I should pay closer attention next time.  The rest of the layout were using buttons, stickers (the Cosmo Cricket border stickers along the bottom) and a set of alpha for the title. 

6 comments:

  1. I love that you made it into a 2-page layout from the Sketchy Thursday sketch. Fun layout! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love Greek food. Fabulous take on the sketch - I love those buttons! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the two pager!Beautiful take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos and fun title! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toooooooooooooo cute!! Loveeeeeeeee that die cut paper! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh, Greek food. We have a festival here - costs a $1! $1 for all the food you can eat. Shoot, I'll go for the coma, just pull me under a tree out of the foot traffic and I'm good. Awesome layout, even with the cardstock ;)

    ReplyDelete