Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Hello There!

For anyone who's still checking in, you're diamonds.  For those who might be peeking by way of Apron Strings Blog, welcome!  As you can see from my extreme lack of posting recently, I've been more than a little busy with some things.  I ready to share my big news with the world (or at least those of you who care to check in!) but first, I think I'll catch up on a couple of things I've been working on for Apron Strings:

 Off to See the Wizard!  These photos were from this past Halloween, where I convinced several of Finn's cousins to all dress up with him like characters from the Wizard of Oz.  They were a hit walking around the neighborhood together, got so much candy!  I used the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose collection for this layout, it's a Spring collection, but I think it does Fall justice as well...


This is a simple but cute card using the My Little Shoebox Home Tweet Home collection.  I needed to get a couple of Thank You cards done for some deserving people, and these pretty papers were just the thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment