Sunday, September 26, 2010

12 Months

I'm going to give myself a big round of applause here because this is the back cover of the 4th (and last) album of Finn's First Year.  Hooray!  Seeing as though he just celebrated his 18 month birthday a few days ago, I'd say I'm not in too bad a shape.  My goal months back was to get all his 1st year photos finished by October (check!) so that I could spend the next few months working on X-Mas presents. It's around this time of year that I begin to realize that I have far more crafty hobbies than free time, and that if I narrowed it down a little, I would probably be better at them :)  That's never enough to convince me to drop any of them, so the next few months will be dedicated to scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, painting and sewing.  Let's just hope that I don't get so far behind in Finn's photos that it takes me until next October to catch back up! 

So this layout was "inspired" by Apron Strings challenge to "create a layout, any layout"  Easy enough, here's my layout!

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea with the sewing and the shadow "sewing"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'm glad to see you're cutting back on your crafting to make more time for. . .crafting. LOL Maybe I should cut down on my cleaning to make more time for crafting. I don't suspect that will work though. Nice layout and CONGRATS on meeting your goals!!

    ReplyDelete