Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!




Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Finnian, happy birthday to you!  These photos were taking the day after his big birthday party (an event large enough to dedicate an entire album too, but that talk is far to overwhelming to me at this point, so we're going to move on....) when he got to eat his leftover smoosh cake.  I struggle with the colors of his highchair cover so often, but it just so happened that I ordered a few add-on papers from Apron Strings that ended up working very nicely for his bright, cheery day. I had my eye on these Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend" papers for awhile now, they were just what these photos needed!  Even better, is I have plenty left for another layout!  I digress, this layout was inpsired by Apron Strings Monday Challenge which was to " create a layout and let song lyrics inspire you"  So sing it with me!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - and here I was stretching for song lyrics of another kind when I could have gone to "Happy Birthday." Talk about a "Dah" moment. Great layout - love the frame off-kilter on the focal photo.

    ReplyDelete