Sunday, October 17, 2010

Clubhouse



This layout was inspired by Apron Strings Croptoberfest Monday Challenge: select one of those hard-to-be-thrilled by layouts and find something that is good to inspire your next layout. 
The layout above was inspired by the border of stripes from my O' X-Mas Tree layout below.  I liked the idea of the border, but the layout itself is far from my favorites.  I improved upon it by deleting the stripes in the "middle" of the layout (sides of each single sheet) and adding a strong patterned paper in the center to ground the photos and make them more unified, as opposed to the hodge-podge which is the other layout :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your new layout! So vibrant, yet unified. I really wanted to do this challenge! Just not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, I like it! Don't look now, but Kai used a floral print! They are the perfect color papers for those pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new layout is great! Very nice - the whole thing seems much more grounded and the papers are great for the outdoor photos! Nice job disecting the old and correcting in the new!

    ReplyDelete