Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Great Outdoors



Photos inspired by the beautiful waterfall at Shelving Rock Falls, layout inspired by Apron Strings Monday err, Tuesday Inspiration: Create your layout today incorporating orange and kraft.  Toss in something round to top it off.  I used craft as my cardstock background, the orange patterned papers are Little Yellow Bicycle-Traveler, and the blue circle is my "somthing round."  The outcome in my mind is just meh.  Not my favorite, but as Lori wisely stated last week, if we set out to LOVE every layout, we'd never get past #1.  So here it is, finished up, crossed off my list and soon to be tucked behind it's protective sleeve forevermore.

1 comment:

  1. Thata girl! Beautiful photos and the papers work really well with them! Good job.

    ReplyDelete