Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love

I have a confession to make.  I love this layout.  I love the subject (obviously, he's all I scrap about!) I love the subdued colors, the simplicity.  My confession is, I totally was not a fan of this kit.  It's Pink Paislee-Queen Bee, and it's just not my style.  I'm not a major vintage-y type person, and so this kit has sat in my pile for several months, without so much as a second glance.  Then I pulled out this mini photo collage of Finn's 1st birthday portraits and voila! The perfect papers for this photo.  I think it's the old-school feel of his little newboy cap that drew me to these.  Lesson learned, never judge a scrapbook by it's cover (well, you judge it by this cover page) and never judge a kit by its papers, the perfect photos just might come along.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos and that you found a perfect purpose for a not-so-favoteite kit!

    ReplyDelete