Saturday, October 23, 2010

Making Mud Pies



Making Mud Pies, courtesy of the Hearthstone Beach in Lake George!  I know these colors are sooo not Fall, but as I have yet to print all my deliciously spicy oranges, reds, browns and golds, so bright summery colors will just have to do. Plus it's me desperately clinging to some semblence of warmth.  I love Fall more than any other season, but I'm wary of what follows afterwards....

This layout was inspired by Apron Strings Sketches on Thursday.  I forgot to download the sketch before starting this post, so here's a link to their blog.

1 comment:

  1. LOL on your fall-wariness! I love fall, dah, huh? And winter is my next favorite season. For me the wary season is mid-spring because as the trees leaf out and things green up, I know the heat is coming and I detest that! Nice work and I think the colors and photos are great together!

    ReplyDelete