Friday, November 12, 2010

Disney Vacation



I was totally apprehensive about doing this layout.  We just took this vacation last month (spoiled baby went to Disney before he was even 2!), but I've been collecting little Disney embellishments for months.  Rather than further overwhelm myself with the idea of multiple layouts for 1 trip, I narrowed this vacation down to the "best of" Disney, and another one (to be completed later!) for Part II of the vacation, when we went back to our old stomping ground of St. Pete. 

Back to this though, I wanted plenty of journaling, plenty of photos, but to find some way to tie all the colors and outfits from all the different days together.  I pulled inpiration from an old Sketchy Thursdays sketch challenge that I didn't get around to doing months ago, but had saved to use some other time.  That time has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment