Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Scrap Space

Ok, so Melanie over at Scrappily Ever after is hosting an Organizational Bootcamp this month, and although I've given my space a bit of a face-lift this past week off, I thought I'd check it out.  I'm obsessive about organization, and always looking for new ideas!  So here's what my space looks like today (Monday) after getting my new space in order:




All that's left is for our new sectional to show up and provide a lovely backing to my new cube storage.  Any day now :)

Edited 1/4/11:  I forgot to add that instead of writing down what doesn't work & how I would like my space to be, I'll write down what I didn't like that prompted me to change things:

-My loose papers were all disorganized and located in different spots
-I had run out of drawer space for my tools (punches, embossing heat gun etc) my stamps, and my painting supplies
-I had no good organization system for all my alpha
-My embellishment "binders" were stuffed full

Generally, I was just overflowing in most catergories & needed more space.  One of my biggest goals was to create an environment that was strictly MINE! and one that had plenty of room to grow as I acquire more & more scrapping goodies :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful. I am so happy for you. I want to have your ambition.
    ♥ from AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish my space looked like yours! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks great. Want to come to my house and reorganize???LOL I love the green walls. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space is amazing and such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is the word! Don't look like you need much organization. I love your area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your space is so organized. I love it! I am moving my stuff from a space I share with my kids to a room all of my own this weekend. We have lots of work ahead of us! Where did you get your white storage cubes? I really love those. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! And you are in the challenge because...Your space is so organized! Tons of inspiration. If you could, please email me at askscrappinsista(at)hotmail(dot)com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete