Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year-New Everything

Ok, maybe not new everything, but it is officially 2011, and that means it's time for some changes!  I don't usually come up with resolutions too far in advance.  I'm more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants resolutionist.  I'm putting some serious thought into my blog layout however, sprucing up the design a bit, and adding lots of links to places I like to visit. 

I've spent a good part of my week off (ahhh bliss!) re-organizing my scrap area (and stealing a bit more space out of our family room for it)  An avid hobbist, I not only love to scrapbook, but also knit, crochet, paint, you name it.  I originally created this blog as an easy way to post challenge layouts I participate in, but I've decided that it really should be a more all-encompassing blog, dedicated to all the things that keep me in a state of constant GO!  So for 2011, not only will I be posting all of my (hopefully) plethera of scrapbooking layouts, but also my other creative projects like great knitting/crocheting patterns & projects, any new painting I do, and perhaps even a few posts dedicated to some yummy things that have or will be coming from my kitchen this year.

So strap in, get ready for some good changes, and here's to an amazing 2011! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower, and I am looking forward to what you will do this year. I love to knit as well, although I haven't tried crocheting yet! I will be watching. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete